Friday, October 9, 2009

End of the Summer in SD

Now that I have returned back to reality after an amazing trip to Bali, Indonesia, its time I update this shit. Whats been going on in the life of George? Well after leaving the surf school in August for my surf trip, I went on a two week party binge with friends. This is what that looked like.... We hit up two of my favorite night spots in SD frequently, El Dorado on Broadway and Voyuer on 6th ave. Both great fist pumping spots with a dash of hipster and a whole lot of chicks. Not to mention DJ sets like Bloody Beatroots and Steve Aoki. Oh you want more? Here are some more images from those crazy nights..... As you can see the nights were long and days were short. Sleep was overrated but i knew that i needed to get this out of my system after a busy summer and knowing that a relaxing vacation was just around the corner. I will have those Bali photos up soon so you can froth on what was going on there, along with great stories to combine. So to all that have been waiting for my return, Aloha and "I'm back bitches!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment